All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe journey that began in top-rated, best-selling Bright Side, continues ... This is the story of Gus. Losing himself. Finding himself. And healing along the way. ... but the honest-to-God truth is I don't even kw how to function anymore. Bright Side wasn't only my best friend; she was like my other half ... the other half of my brain, the other half of my conscience, the other half of my sense of humor, the other half of my creativity, the other half of my heart. How do you go back to doing what you did before, when half of you is gone forever?
- Author BiographyKim loves reading, writing, traveling, music, coffee, tacos, nice people, her big dude (her husband), and her little dude (her son). And lots of other stuff, too.
- Author(s)Kim Holden
- PublisherDo Epic LLC
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDo Epic LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy Donnelly,Monica Parpal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.