All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents composer/conductor Gustav Mahler's tours with the New York Philharmonic during the 1909 and 1910 seasons. It details the conditions surrounding touring, the preparations for the tours, the outcome of each concert, and the perceptions of audiences beyond New York City, as well as a history of touring and orchestral development at the turn of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMary H. Wagner is Assistant Professor of Music at the University of Michigan at Flint.
- Author(s)Mary H. Wagner
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.