All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGustave Whitehead: First in Flight presents new, compelling evidence to credit Gustave Whitehead, aka Gustav Weisskopf, as first in powered flight and inventor of the airplane. This book reveals the fascinating truth about Whitehead's successful powered flights in Connecticut, more than two years before the Wrights flew at Kitty Hawk. Learn the startling reasons why the Wright brothers aren't first in flight, as you enter the hidden history of early aviation. Available both in print and Kindle version.
- Author BiographySusan O'Dwyer Brinchman, M. Ed, expert on Gustave Whitehead, is an experienced educator and early aviation researcher with a love of history. Closely involved with Whitehead research for the past five decades, present for key events such as interviews with witnesses, and familiar with the places Whitehead lived and flew, she is uniquely suited to present documentation for the achievements of this controversial aviation pioneer. A highly successful educator for 36 years, Ms. Brinchman holds four California teaching credentials, including Social Sciences, with a Masters Degree in Educational Technology. She resides in California.
- Author(s)Susan Brinchman
- PublisherApex Educational Media
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApex Educational Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.