Gut Busters and Belly Laughs: Jokes for Seniors, Boomers, and Anyone Else Who Thinks 30-Somethings are Just Kids by Steven D. Price (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.24+ AU $4.95 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough one has ever said that growing old is a zany laugh riot, humor certainly eases the path to and through one's golden years. And here is a heaping dose of jokes and anecdotes (anecdotes for one's anec-dotage, you might say) to lighten and brighten the day of anyone who's reached that certain age. You and the special senior in your life will laugh at jokes about a wide range of subjects, including ...One-Liners: I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. --Andy Rooney Memory: A senior citizen driving on the highway received a cell phone call from his wife. Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280! The husband replied, I kw, but there isn't just one--there are hundreds! Sex and the Senior: An eighty-two-year-old man went to his doctor for a physical. A few days later the doctor saw him walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. Several days later the doctor spoke to his patient and commented, You're really doing great, aren't you? The man replied, I'm just doing what you said, Doc--'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.' The doctor said, I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur. Be careful.' Belly Laughs is a lode of fun for the young at heart of all ages, especially the golden age. Remember this bit of sage advice: If you laugh a lot, when you get older your wrinkles will be in the right places.
- Author BiographySteven D. Price is the author or editor of forty fiction and nonfiction books, including the bestselling 1001 ... Things Ever Said series and the award-winning The American Quarter Horse. In the course of his five-decade publishing career, he has been a book and magazine editor and a literary agent. Currently a consulting editor and the manuscript doctor at Skyhorse Publishing, he is aging nicely in New York City.
- Author(s)Steven D. Price
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight357 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.87Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.77Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.