All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.10Free postage
- AU $20.86Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionGutter magazine is the outstanding independent literary magazine publishing fiction and poetry from writers born and living in Scotland. The work you'll find here is in turns diverse, delicate and dangerous. But with contributions from every corner of Scotland, all the major countries of Europe, Canada, both coasts of the USA, the Antipodes and the Far East, it is, most of all, global in attitude. Gutter doesn't hold to any particular political outlook but wholeheartedly believes in the power of the creative imagination to challenge the status quo. This issue contains work from Aidan Moffat, Ewan Morrison, Lynsey May Grace Cleary and many more.
- Author BiographyAdrian Searle works in design and publishing and has edited a number of award-winning anthologies. He commissioned and cowrote 101 Uses of a Dead Kindle and Dougie's War.
- PublisherFreight Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFreight Books
- Content Note4 black and white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byColin Begg,Henry Bell,Katy Hastie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.