All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJungle-clad and teeming with exotic wildlife, Guyana is a South American secret begging to be told. With its unique geography of coastal waters, mangroves, marshes, savannas, mountains and tropical rainforests, it's an ideal match for adventure seekers and wildlife enthusiasts. Explore the interior's waterways from a dugout cae, swim alongside a black caiman - the world's largest alligator, take in Amerindian culture at Surama, or spot one of Guyana's 800-plus birds. Fully updated, Bradt's second edition of Guyana provides all the practical and background information necessary to get the most from your trip - whatever your budget or time constraint.
- Author BiographyRaised in Brooklyn, New York, Kirk Smock is a freelance writer who regularly contributes articles on Guyana for newspapers, magazines, and websites.
- Author(s)Kirk Smock
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 21 maps
- Weight25 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $26.19Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $32.34
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.