All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAnxious about apostrophes? In a pickle over your prouns and prepositions? Fear t--Mr. Gwynne is here with his wonderfully concise and highly enjoyable book of grammar. Within these pages, adults and children alike will find all they need to rediscover this lost science and sharpen up their skills. Mr. Gwynne believes that happiness depends at least partly on good grammar--and Mr. Gwynne is never wrong.
- Author BiographyIn the 1980s, on retirement from a successful career as a businessman in London and Australia N.M. Gwynne gradually took up teaching, at first privately. He soon found that he had a clear vocation and he discovered a real demand for his traditional methods, universal up to the 1960s but since displaced by new-fangled theories of learning. And so Mr Gwynne began to ply his trade in classrooms and lecture halls teaching a diverse range of subjects: English, Latin, Greek, French, German, mathematics, history, classical philosophy, natural medicine, the elements of music, even How to start and run your own business. Now with an international word-of-mouth reputation, Mr Gwynne has been flown around the world in order to teach his pupils privately. And thanks to the Internet and Skype, he has sometimes found himself, within a single day's time, teaching children and adults in India, in Europe and the western United States.
- Author(s)N M Gwynne
- PublisherKnopf Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKnopf Publishing Group
- Weight340 g
- Width124 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.