All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will make you a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport.
- Author BiographyLloyd Readhead is a former international gymnast who represented Great Britain in men's artistic gymnastics. He has over forty years' experience as a gymnastic coach and as a professional national coach with British Gymnastics, Lloyd prepared gymnasts for World Championships and the Olympic Games. His expertise and dedication to coaching was recognized through his induction into the 'Coaching Hall of Fame'.
- Author(s)Lloyd Readhead
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleCrowood Sports Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note106 colour photographs
- Weight340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.