All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionGynecological and Breast Cytopathology Board Review and Self-Assessment is a comprehensive systems-based review of gynecological and breast cytology including cytomorphology, pitfalls and ancillary studies. Presented in a high-yield format with board-type multiple choice questions and detailed answers, this review includes chapters covering Pap smear cytology, colposcopy, breast FNA, and Pelvic washings. The book is also enriched with features to maximize studying and reviewing of cytopathology, including high-yield review with tables emphasizing key points, board exam-type questions, and high quality full-color images. Written by cytologists and cytopathologists with experience in the practice of modern cytology, as well as intensive teaching experience at national and international levels. Gynecological and Breast Cytopathology Board Review and Self-Assessment provides an excellent review, resource, and self-assessment for pathologists, cytopathologists, cytotechlogists, and trainees preparing for board examinations.
- Author BiographyWalid E. Khalbuss, MD, PhD, FIAC University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, USA Marilee Means, PhD, SCT(ASCP) University of Kansas Medical Center, School of Health Professions, Kansas City, KS, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 361 colour illustrations, 64 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1657 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMarilee Means,Walid E. Khalbuss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.