All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly illustrated, this second edition provides the primary care physician with detailed information on the most commonly encountered clinical situations and the most frequently asked questions. The chapters address everything the primary care physician will regularly face and will need to kw about the breast, pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, contraception, infertility, gynecologic cancers, urogynecology and gynecology.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Note388 colour illustrations, 196 colour tables, biography
- Weight1429 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlice W. Chuang,B. Zite Nikki,Frank W. Ling,Thomas G. Stovall,Todd T. Tillmanns
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.