All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA realistic portrayal of a young woman and her family that will appeal to the altruism inherent in tweens. All Katie Barnes wants is to be a rmal thirteen-year-old with a rmal home again. She and her family had moved from Kansas to Washington state hoping to find a better life. Instead, they are completely homeless and four states away from family and friends. Katie chafes under the stress of being forced to accept charity, struggles to fit in with the other kids, and ultimately blames God, who has apparently abandoned her to this miserable life.
- With the current ecomic situation, there are a lot of families in the Barnes's shoes
- Confronts individual character issues with God and invites kids to reach out to those less fortunate without putting them down
- Remarkably in-touch with the world of early teens
- Author(s)Betty Barclift
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.24Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.