About this product
- DescriptionOverlord is reborn, and has developed the chilling ability to move from body to body, erasing the host's personality and ultimately killing them, forcing him to hop from victim to victim. He must find Otto, the only host designed to contain him, and for that he needs the location of H.I.V.E. He also plans to take control of a secret US Army facility that is home to the Automous Weapon Programme, a computer-controlled system uniquely vulnerable to his control. Nero is forced to activate Zero Hour, a plan designed to deal with any member of G.L.O.V.E. on the brink of true global domination. Nero also kws that Otto must t be allowed to fall into Overlord's hands, and a desperate race across the globe begins. The stage is set for a final battle with Overlord. Little do they kw that he has a final weapon in his arsenal, on a scale unlike anything they have ever seen before.
- Author BiographyMark Walden's first book, H.I.V.E., won Richard and Judy's 'Best Kids' Books Ever' 9+ category. Paramount has optioned the film rights, and it was chosen as one of ten titles for Booktrust's first Booked Up scheme. Mark has followed this success with five further titles in the extraordinarily brilliant H.I.V.E. series and as a WBD author for 2009. He lives with his family in Hampshire.
- Author(s)Mark Walden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.