All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1900, Milton S. Hershey returned to his native farming community, Derry Church, to pursue his dream of chocolate making. Over the next forty years, t only did his business endeavor thrive, but the small town blossomed and grew through his invative ideas and philanthropy, and his vision endured for generations. H is for Hershey takes the reader through the community and its landmarks via the talents of artists who love and appreciate the rich history of this fine town w kwn as Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Heather Paterno
- PublisherSunbury Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunbury Press, Inc.
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.