Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.86+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe US Army -- the most modern fighting force in the world -- relies on the latest techlogy in smart bombs, fighter planes, and smart ships, but when fighting in the battlefield, all the techlogy in the world can be reduced to two soldiers locked in hand-to-hand combat, where survival is the winning prize. The most techlogically advanced fighting force in the world relies on the best and most effective hand-to-hand fighting techniques ever developed. In this book the creator of SOCP (Special Operations Combatives Program), Greg Thompson, demonstrates the same combat and self-defence techniques he teaches to the Special Forces and Army troops. You will learn modern clinching, effective striking, basic weapon takeaway, knife defence, and grappling techniques that may someday save your life. This book is t only a must for the young recruit as well as the battle hardened expert, but also for anyone who is concerned about personal protection in this modern and aggressive world.
- Author BiographyGreg Thompson is the creator of SOCP and current trainer and advisor for Special Forces (SF) Units 3rd, 7th, C37, SWCS Range 37 (advanced skills battalion), and other special units. He is the advisor to the MACP Level 3 and 4 programs, the Navy Seals in Little Creek, Virginia, and the 10th SF unit Germany. He has also trained FBI, ATF, Border Patrol, and other federal and state law enforcement as well as the Special Contract Unit. He is a certified instructor in Muay Thai and has a Black Belt in Karate and Tae Kwon Do. He is the owner of Team R.O.C. They are known for training some of the top NHB (No Holds Barred) fighters on the East Coast. They participate in UFC ultimate fighter, K-1, and other NHB events. He currently has four patents; three on restraint systems and one on a self-defence device and is the author of H2H Combatives. This book illustrates MACP level 1-2, striking, clinching, weapon offence and defence, knife defence, and grappling techniques.
- Author(s)Greg Thompson
- PublisherH2H, Incorporated
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintH2H, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width270 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoldiers edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.