H2o: The Underwater Photography of Howard Schatz by Howard Schatz (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed photographer Howard Schatz broke new ground in the 1990s with his books Water Dance and Pool Light, two collections of lumius photographs of dancers, some clothed and some nude, all taken underwater. His underwater photography has been called uncanny, lithe, athletic, and mysterious, and has been widely imitated in art and advertising. The dancers seem to transcend time and space to become floating, ethereal objects. Schatz's new underwater photographs are shot in a state-of-the-art, custom-built pool fitted with studio lights and regulated for chemistry and temperature all year round. The results are stunning. His unique images - at once lyrical, fantastic, and palpably real - express the beauty of inspired movement magically free of the restrictions of gravity.
- Author BiographyHis work has been exhibited in museums and photography galleries internationally and has been published in numerous magazines as well as in 15 books of photography.
- Author(s)Howard Schatz
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight2116 g
- Width266 mm
- Height352 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.