All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the HBO program Girls from multiple perspectives by comparing the series to similar programs from decades past as well as to the show's contemporaries in the present. By examining the show through the lenses of gender, race, sexuality, and culture. This book synthesizes and analyzes many of the most pressing issues that have surfaced in a show that has firmly etched itself in the fabric of early twenty-first century popular culture.
- Author BiographyElwood Watson is professor of history, gender studies, and African-American studies at East Tennessee State University. Jennifer Mitchell is visiting assistant professor of English at Union College. Marc Shaw is associate professor of Theater Arts at Hartwick College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight463 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElwood Watson,Jennifer Mitchell,Marc Edward Shaw
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.