All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMaster your most pressing professional challenges with this seven-volume set that collects the smartest best practices from leading experts all in one place. HBR Guide to Better Business Writing and HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations help you perfect your communication skills; HBR Guide to Managing Up and Across and HBR Guide to Office Politics show you how to build the best professional relationships; HBR Guide to Finance Basics for Managers is the one book you'll ever need to teach you about the numbers; HBR Guide to Project Management addresses tough questions such as how to manage stakeholder expectations and how to manage uncertainty in a complex project; and HBR Guide to Getting the Right Work Done goes beyond basic productivity tips to teach you how to prioritize and focus on your work. This specially priced set of the most popular books in the series makes a perfect gift for aspiring leaders looking for trusted advice. Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, from the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
- Author BiographyNancy Duarte is the CEO of Duarte, Inc. She teaches workshops on the art of presenting and is the author of two award-winning books: Slide: ology and Resonate. Bryan A. Garner is a leading authority on writing, grammar, usage, and style. He is the author of many books on writing, including the best-selling reference work Garner's Modern American Usage. He is also editor in chief of the world's most frequently cited lawbook, Black's Law Dictionary. Karen Dillon is a coauthor of the New York Times bestseller How Will You Measure Your Life? (with Clayton M. Christensen and James Allworth). She is the former editor of Harvard Business Review and is now a contributing editor.
- Author(s)Bryan a Garner,Harvard Business Review,Karen Dillon,Nancy Duarte
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleHBR Guide
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight1814 g
- Width132 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine114 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.