All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost company's change initiatives fail. Yours don't have to. If you read thing else on change management, read these 10 articles (featuring Leading Change, by John P. Kotter). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you spearhead change in your organization. HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management will inspire you to: - Lead change through eight critical stages - Establish a sense of urgency - Overcome addiction to the status quo - Mobilize commitment - Silence naysayers - Minimize the pain of change - Concentrate resources - Motivate change when business is good This collection of best-selling articles includes: featured article Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail by John P. Kotter, Change Through Persuasion, Leading Change When Business Is Good: An Interview with Samuel J. Palmisa, Radical Change, the Quiet Way, Tipping Point Leadership, A Survival Guide for Leaders, The Real Reason People Won't Change, Cracking the Code of Change, The Hard Side of Change Management, and Why Change Programs Don't Produce Change.
- Author BiographyHBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment. Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
- Author(s)Harvard Business Review,John P. Kotter,Renee A. Mauborgne,W.Chan Kim
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHBR's 10 Must Reads
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.