HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself with Bonus Article How Will You Measure Your Life? by Daniel Goleman, Peter Ferdinand Drucker, Clayton M. Christensen, Harvard Business Review (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe path to your professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror. If you read thing else on managing yourself, read these 10 articles (plus the bonus article How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles to select the most important ones to help you maximize yourself. HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself will inspire you to: Stay engaged throughout your 50+-year work life Tap into your deepest values Solicit candid feedback Replenish physical and mental energy Balance work, home, community, and self Spread positive energy throughout your organization Rebound from tough times Decrease distractibility and frenzy Delegate and develop employees' initiative This collection of best-selling articles includes: bonus article How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen, Managing Oneself, Management Time: Who's Got the Monkey? How Resilience Works, Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time, Overloaded Circuits: Why Smart People Underperform, Be a Better Leader, Have a Richer Life, Reclaim Your Job, Moments of Greatness: Entering the Fundamental State of Leadership, What to Ask the Person in the Mirror, and Primal Leadership: The Hidden Driver of Great Performance.
- Author BiographyHBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment. Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
- Author(s)Clayton M. Christensen,Daniel Goleman,Harvard Business Review,Peter Ferdinand Drucker
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHBR's 10 Must Reads
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.