All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of Packt's cookbook series, each recipe offers a practical, step-by-step solution to common problems found in HBase administration. This book is for HBase administrators, developers, and will even help Hadoop administrators. You are t required to have HBase experience, but are expected to have a basic understanding of Hadoop and MapReduce.
- Author BiographyYifeng Jiang is a Hadoop and HBase Administrator and Developer at Rakuten-the largest e-commerce company in Japan. After graduating from the University of Science and Technology of China with a B.S. in Information Management Systems, he started his career as a professional software engineer, focusing on Java development. In 2008, he started looking over the Hadoop project. In 2009, he led the development of his previous company's display advertisement data infrastructure using Hadoop and Hive. In 2010, he joined his current employer, where he designed and implemented the Hadoop- and HBase-based, large-scale item ranking system. He is also one of the members of the Hadoop team in the company, which operates several Hadoop/HBase clusters.
- Author(s)Yifeng Jiang
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.