All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 2 million people in Japan have chronic hepatitis C and many of them will lose their lives to liver cirrhosis or complications of hepatocellular carcima. Hepatitis C virus-related diseases are a serious concern both in developing countries and in Japan and the United States, where the number of patients is also in the millions. Therapeutic modalities recently developed in Japan, including interferon therapy and nutritional supportive therapy, are gaining worldwide acceptance. At this critical juncture, HCV and Related Liver Diseases presents new information on etiology, pathology, diagsis, and therapy. Viral hepatitis was the theme of the Yamaguchi Symposium on Liver Disease, meeting in December 1998 and attended by leading hepatologists and virologists. Collected in this volume are the papers from the symposium, providing a valuable resource for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, and others working to understand and treat viral hepatitis.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note32figs.
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKiwamu Okita
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.