All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHEROM is a peer-reviewed online journal presenting invative contributions to the study of material culture produced, exchanged, and consumed within the spheres of the Hellenistic kingdoms and the Roman world from the late fourth century BC to the seventh century AD. The journal publishes papers in the full range of the scholarly field and in all relevant academic disciplines within the arts, humanities, social sciences, and environmental sciences. HEROM creates a bridge between material culture specialists and the wider scientific community, with an interest in how humans interacted with and regarded artefacts. For a full table of contents, visit www.herom.be.
- Author BiographyJeroen Poblome is Professor of Archaeology at KU Leuven and coordinates the Sagalassos Archaeological Research Project.
- PublisherLeuven University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Series TitleHEROM
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLeuven
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintLeuven University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDaniele Malfitana,Jeroen Poblome,John Lund
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.