All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHIV Happy presents a new philosophy for living with the virus. It aims to challenge some of the negative thinking people with HIV often have about themselves. Hailed as step change in the way we speak about HIV, this ground breaking book shows how a happier life with the virus is possible. Long-term survivor Paul Thorn shows the reader through a guided process of self-examination how they can change their thinking and happily co-exist with the virus. HIV Happy presents a simple methodology for living with HIV today, tomorrow and the future. Whether you are newly diagsed, or have been living long-term with the virus then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyPaul Thorn is a health and lifestyle writer. He wrote the HIV column in GT magazine for over a decade. In 2014 he was nominated by Stonewall as Journalist of the Year. He lives in Hove, East Sussex.
- Author(s)MR Paul Thorn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.