All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition volume expands upon the previous editions with new research topics and numerous leading-edge HIV protocols. This book contains chapters that cover various aspects of HIV-1 replication and are helpful for investigating the mechanisms of HIV-1 replication or pathogenesis. The chapters are grouped into six sections: HIV early events; HIV-1 RNA structure and RNA-protein interactions; HIV-1 post-integration events; HIV-1 pathogenesis in animal models; tools to study HIV-1 latency; and Neuro AIDS. Chapters are written by research experts who have diligently developed techniques, improved them, simplified them, or applied them to their own HIV research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, HIV Protocols, Third Edition is a great resource for HIV research, and contains many significant tips and tricks rarely mentioned in standard protocols.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1354
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGanjam V. Kalpana,Vinayaka R. Prasad
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.