Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe study offers research into the efficacy of HIV and AIDS communication strategies for adolescents, especially with regards to selected secondary schools in Kenya. The study is a useful point of reference to both Kenyan researchers into HIV and AIDS as well as international scholars exploring Africanist perspectives of the socio-cultural dimensions of the pandemic.
- Author(s)Ndeti Ndati
- PublisherZapf Chancery Publishers Africa Ltd.
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationKenya
- ImprintZapf Chancery Publishers Africa Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.