HR Analytics: The What, Why and How... by Tracey Smith (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.88+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t intended to teach mathematical techniques. It is intended for a n-mathematical audience such as HR Generalists seeking to kw the basics of how analytics can help HR. This book is designed for those migrating out of reporting into HR analytics and for students looking to understand how their analytical talents fit into Human Resources. This book will explain the 4 levels of value on the HR Analytics roadmap and will provide practical advice on selecting metrics, designing dashboards and setting up an analytics problem. A chapter is dedicated to simple examples to demonstrate how to use a business view to plan analytics projects. The book examines the advantages and disadvantages of trying to build these capabilities in-house and will provide a realistic view of the challenges you will face as an analyst or leader. The concept of building a linkage map to connect HR to the business is demonstrated.
- Author BiographyTracey is an internationally recognized expert in analytics and strategic workforce planning. She was named one of the Top 50 Global Influencers in HR Analytics. She led the global strategic workforce planning initiative for FedEx Express World Headquarters prior to establishing her own consulting practice in 2013. Tracey is the author of several books and the founder and editor of Numerical Insights Magazine ( www.niquarterly.com ), a global magazine dedicated to the HR analytics and strategic workforce planning community. She often presents at conferences on a variety of business topics, primarily on the strategic benefits of data analysis and its value to the organization. Her presentations combine strategic theory with real-world implementation. Tracey holds a BMath degree in Applied Mathematics and a MASc degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Waterloo, Canada specializing in numerical modeling. She also holds an MBA from Texas Christian University in the U.S. specializing in forecasting. Tracey has over 25 years of experience in the areas of Human Resources, Supply Chain and Engineering. She was born in the U.K. and has worked in both Canada and the U.S. Her company, Numerical Insights LLC, helps clients make better business decisions by utilizing strategic, data-driven techniques.
- Author(s)Tracey Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.47New
- AU $7.52Used
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.