All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of Excel HSC Information Processes and Techlogy is to help you maximise your understanding of Information Processes and Techlogy and, in turn, meet the theoretical and practical requirements that the course and the HSC demands. Excel HSC Information Processes and Techlogy features: Comprehensive coverage of the HSC course, including all core and optional topics; An introductory section on how to use this book and an explanation of the new course and HSC exam requirements; Helpful study and exam techniques; Checklists of key terms and concepts for each chapter; Hundreds of diagrams and examples to aid understanding; Exam-style revision questions with complete answers and explanations at the end of each chapter; A comprehensive glossary of terms at the end of each chapter; A sample HSC practice exam with complete answers and explanations.
- Author(s)Glenda Johnstone,Jim Smith,Michael Lowbridge
- PublisherPascal Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationGlebe
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPascal Press
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.