Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- Author BiographyJoe Burns, Ph.D. began writing HTML tutorials in 1994 to be able to remember complex commands while teaching. Less than a month after his first five HTML Goodies tutorials were available, they were the most visited pages on the university Web site. At one point, the tutorials were taken down for a short while because the volume of visitors was putting too much of a strain on the server. The site exploded into millions of visitors in 1996 when seven HTML primers and 10 new tutorials were added to the first five to create HTMLGoodies.com. HTML Goodies is now the largest HTML help site on the Web, supporting over 180 tutorials, hundreds of free images, and numerous bad jokes. The site serves close to 8 million page views a month from a mind-boggling number of users. The site has won over 170 awards, been reviewed favorably in national newspapers and magazines, and continues to grow. Burns holds a Ph.D. in communications from Bowling Green State University. He's currently a professor of communications at Southeastern Louisiana University, where he lives with his wife and two cats, Mardi and Chloe.
- Author(s)Joe Burns
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/10/2001
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.