All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike basic guides, HTML Mastery is crafted for advanced users who want to take their markup further, making it leaner and more semantically rich. HTML Mastery discusses and demonstrates all available HTML tags, including less common ones, explains where and how to use them, and offers styling and scripting techniques that can be employed on sophisticated web sites. The book also explores advanced semantic tools that further improve the usability and semantic value of sites. HTML Mastery devotes an entire chapter to Microformats, and gives the reader a preview of XHTML 2.0 and Web Applications 1.0 - web standards of the future.
- Author BiographyClawing his way from deepest, darkest Somerset, U.K. upon his coming of age, Paul Haine found himself ironically trapped for another six years on the opposite side of the country in deepest, darkest Kent, learning about web standards during the spare weeks between history lectures. Now residing in East Oxford, he spends his days working for an international publishing company, surrounded by a plethora of Apple-branded hardware, Nintendo kitsch and a truly massive collection of grunge and pixel fonts. Paul also runs his personal blog, JoeBlade.com, alongside his design blog, UnfortunatelyPaul.com. He attends to both of these approximately every six months during the gaps between catching up with his blogroll, and refreshing it to begin reading again.
- Author(s)Paul Haine
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.