Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step example-driven tutorials to create several games from scratch. Each game comes with a specific learning topic in HTML5 or CSS3. This book is for web designers or game developers who want to build browser games with HTML5 and CSS3. You'll need some background with web development or other programming but game development experience is necessary.
- Author BiographyMakzan is the founder of 42games limited. He started designing games since he was a child. He likes to see how the well-designed interactions in his games can trigger the emotions and influent the players. He believes the games should let player shares joyful time with friends. Therefore his favorite game type is multiplayer casual games. Makzan also wrote a book named Flash Multiplayer Virtual World. It is about developing a virtual world to play with friends in real time with Adobe Flash and socket server.
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.