All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionHVACR 401: HEAT PUMPS sets itself apart from other books on the market with its emphasis on the service technician perspective, instead of the design engineer viewpoint. The book begins with a review of the refrigeration cycle in comfort conditioning, and gradually progresses to more in-depth topics, including electrical schematics, maintenance, geothermal heat pumps, and troubleshooting case studies. With content that has been closely reviewed and revised in conjunction with the most respected national organizations in the HVACR industry (ACCA, PHCC, and RSES), this will prove to be a valuable learning tool that offers a wide range of critical concepts, presented in a clear, straightforward manner that facilitates comprehension and encourages you to apply the information as you learn it. Check out our app, DEWALT(R) Mobile Pro(TM). This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Author BiographyDr. John E. Hohman has over 40 years of experience in various education and industry fields. He received his Associate's degree in Refrigeration, Heating, and Air Conditioning, a Bachelor's degree in Teacher Education, a Master's degree in Educational Administration, and a Doctorate in Education with an emphasis on evaluation systems. Dr. Hohman put this powerful blend of degrees to use by serving as both instructor and an administrator at the university and community college levels. He remains very active in the industry itself, as a member of various HVAC and health care engineering boards at the national and state levels.
- Author(s)Eugene Silberstein,John Hohman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHVAC 401 Specialty Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight800 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.