All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems explore the remnants of a system of ancient narrative trackways that criss-cross the landscapes of south and south west England. These flows of energy underpin the hermetics of enclosure. They are explored here for the first time. This book might be a strategy - a self help manual for the ontologically dispossessed - or just an encouragement to trespass in the newly enclosed purlieu of the self. Tell it how you want, emblematic landscapes - and how we perceive them - can mirror identity and relationship, creating a cultural space within which both can become tenable.
- Author BiographyAndrew Jordan is a graphic designer and poet, living in Southampton. He edits the magazine 10th Muse, and is the author of two previous collections of poems.
- Author(s)Andrew Jordan
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content NoteNone
- Weight138 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.