All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappiness isn't just an emotion; it's also the byproduct of chemical reactions in the brain. Habits of a Happy Brain will provide simple ways to increase your brain's production of serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin and endorphin--without the use of medication. Featuring easy-to-understand explanations, this guide will detail how these happy chemicals evolved through time as well as how you can build new happiness circuits and retrain your brain to find more gratification. By simply repeating the habits listed within these pages, you will allow the electricity in their brain to flow down a new pathway, making it easier to trigger happy chemicals and enhance feelings of satisfaction. Filled with expert advice and dozens of exercises, Habits of a Happy Brain will show you how to live a happier, more fulfilling life in just 45 days!
- Author BiographyLoretta Graziano Breuning, PhD, is the founder of the Inner Mammal Institute, which provides resources that help people rewire their mammalian neurochemistry. She's Professor Emerita at California State University, East Bay, and author of Beyond Cynical and I, Mammal. She also writes the blog Your Neurochemical Self: Getting real with a 200-million-year-old brain on PsychologyToday.com. She has been interviewed on NPR, The Matt Townsend Show, and the Askaltucher podcast, and her work been featured in Psychologies and Real Simple magazines.
- Author(s)Loretta Graziano Breuning
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.