All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRhyming text is ideal for building phonemic awareness and phonics skills. This series uses delightful rhyming text and engaging photographs to introduce beginning readers to four common weather conditions. These books build the foundation for reading success and make learning about weather fun!
- Author(s)Susan Nations
- PublisherWeekly Reader Early Learning Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQue Tiempo Hace? (Let's Read About Weather)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeekly Reader Early Learning Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width170 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.