All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrank provides musicians with tools to succeed with music in the digital age.OSo powerful it will exponentially increase your odds of success in the musicindustry.ONMichael Laskow, CEO, TAI Independent A&R.
- Author(s)Jay Frank
- PublisherFuturehit, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuturehit, Inc.
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.15New
- AU $21.21New
- AU $24.85New
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.52New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.91Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.85Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $79.05Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.