Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1998, and someone is getting into the computer at General Automotive, the largest manufacturer in the world. Brad Stapleton VP keeps blocking the hacker, but somehow he keeps getting in. He thinks it's someone on the inside, someone with administrative privileges. The financial manager is a suspect but he is kwn as a computer dummy. Eventually, the break-ins cause a substantial loss of production due to parts being shipped to the wrong plant and Brad is fired. He starts his own business and still tries to determine who the hacker is. Will the hacker ever get caught? Read and find out about the early hackers.
- Author BiographyAfter traveling worldwide for many years, Richard Porter Ray retired in 1998 as Vice President of Control Computers Inc. That's when he started his first novel, Hacked. Before that, he was in general management for several corporations. He lives in Cape Coral, Florida and is always writing on another book. At 81, he is one of the late start novelists and works very hard every day on his books. He is also a boater and has owned many power boats, sail boats and trawler in his lifetime. Most of his writings involve boating in one way or another. As one of the few adventure novelist, he hopes that his readers will enjoy his work.
- Author(s)MR Richard Porter Ray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.