Hacking Exposed J2EE and Java: Developing Secure Web Applications with Java Technology by Art Taylor, Brian Buege, Randy Layman (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJ2EE is the programming language backbone of Web services from Sun Microsystems and other major software developers. This work provides instruction on how to hack proof your applications, common Java attacks, countermeasures and specific case studies. Since open-source solutions continue to gain ground in the application server market, the open-source Jboss application server and the Tomcat Web server is covered in detail in addition to the independent software vendor market leader, BEA WebLogic.
- Author BiographyArt Taylor (Flemington, NJ) has a masters degree in Information Technology and over 17 years experience in the computer industry. The majority of that experience was spent developing database applications for relational databases where security of business information assets was always an important concern. He has worked with Java since its inception, authoring one of the first technical books on the JDBC API, the JDBC Developer's Resource for Prentice Hall and authoring several other Java books since then. He has worked on a number of Web development projects using Java and has spent the last year teaching Java courses for Sun Microsystems. He is a Sun certified Java programmer and instructor. Paul Gier (Coconut Creek, FL) has more than 7 years experience in the IT industry, focusing on Java technology and has spent the last two years teaching Java technology across the US. Paul has worked as a software engineer at a number of firms using Java and various application servers. He is a certified Java Developer and Enterprise Architect as well as a Certified Cisco Network Associate. Brian Buege (McKinney, TX) has a master's degree in Computer Science and more than 11 years experience in the computer industry. Part of that experience was spent in the field of security planning, secure system development and security training for the US Army and US Army Reserve. He has taught computer science and mathematics at the college level, managed large development projects and computer services departments and provided Java instruction for Sun Microsystems. He is a certified Java programmer and developer and a Sun certified Java instructor.
- Author(s)Art Taylor,Brian Buege,Randy Layman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleHacking Exposed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight786 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.