All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn old fleece into something new and exciting with Hacking Fashion: Fleece. Students learn the art of invation through detailed explanations and hands-on activities built to foster creativity and problem solving. Fun, engaging text introduces readers to new ideas and builds on maker-related concepts they may already kw. Additional tools, including a glossary and an index, help students learn new vocabulary and locate information.
- Author(s)Kristin Fontichiaro
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width180 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.