All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMust-have guide for professionals responsible for securing credit and debit card transactions As recent breaches like Target and Neiman Marcus show, payment card information is involved in more security breaches than any other data type. In too many places, sensitive card data is simply t protected adequately. Hacking Point of Sale is a compelling book that tackles this ermous problem head-on. Exploring all aspects of the problem in detail - from how attacks are structured to the structure of magnetic strips to point-to-point encryption, and more it's packed with practical recommendations. This terrific resource goes beyond standard PCI compliance guides to offer real solutions on how to achieve better security at the point of sale. * A unique book on credit and debit card security, with an emphasis on point-to-point encryption of payment transactions (P2PE) from standards to design to application * Explores all groups of security standards applicable to payment applications, including PCI, FIPS, ANSI, EMV, and ISO * Explains how protected areas are hacked and how hackers spot vulnerabilities * Proposes defensive maneuvers, such as introducing cryptography to payment applications and better securing application code Hacking Point of Sale: Payment Application Secrets, Threats, and Solutions is essential reading for security providers, software architects, consultants, and other professionals charged with addressing this serious problem.
- Author BiographySlava Gomzin, CISSP, PCIP, ECSP, Security+ is the Security and Payments Technologist at Hewlett-Packard. Prior to joining HP, Slava was a security architect and PCI ISA, corporate product security officer, and R&D and application security manager at Retalix, a Division of NCR Retail.
- Author(s)Slava Gomzin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.