About this product
- DescriptionMinecraft was designed to allow other people to modify it. And while there are several successful game guides on the market already, this book is the first ufficial hacker's super-guide dedicated to adding mods (modifications) to your Minecraft game. Mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, changing the creative feel of the game or giving the players more options for how they interact within the Minecraft world. Mods can make your game run faster, they can add new mobs, mechanics, and quests, and even entirely new dimensions to play in. Change the rules of your world with each mod you add--anything is fair game! This book explores today's range of modded Minecraft play, from the must-haves to the fanciful--from utilities like Inventory Tweaks and JourneyMap, to full-fledged gameplay extensions and modpacks, like Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, and Agrarian Skies. Written for seven- to twelve-year-old Minecrafters this is the ultimate guide on Minecraft mods--keep your game new and exciting with all these expert tips and tricks.
- Author BiographyMegan Miller is the bestselling author of Hacks for Minecrafters (a New York Times bestseller), Hacks for Minecrafters: Master Builder, and Hacks for Minecrafters: Combat Edition (over 400,000 in print!). She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Megan Miller
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.