About this product
- DescriptionWhen Hagurosan is told to take an offering to the shrine, he reluctantly begins his trek up the mountain. But when he gets hungry and eats the cake meant for the spirits, things take a turn that one could have expected. Now Hagurosan must face the consequences of his actions. Terrific adventure from a master of fantasy. Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant and dyslexic readers of 8+
- Author BiographyDarren Shan is the author of the best-selling Cirque du Freak and Demonata series. After some small success writing for adults, Darren shot to fame in 2000 with the release of his first book for children and is now regarded as the master of children's horror and fantasy. His books have sold over 20 million copies worldwide across 39 countries and have been translated into 31 languages. Darren lives in Limerick, Ireland.
- Author(s)Darren Shan
- PublisherBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zack McLaughlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.