All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionAfter their best friend Delaney's death, Reilly and Michaela fly halfway across the world in order to lay his remains to rest in the country he grew up in. In Ireland, they meet up with Delaney's estranged brother Cassian. The three drive around the Irish countryside, scattering ashes and coming to terms with issues that can never be resolved after their friend and brother's death. Somewhere amongst Ireland's hills and sea, they find reluctant friendship, the beginning of love, and the strength to move on.
- Author BiographyIli Snyder is a senior in the Lakeside School in Seattle, WA. She loves art, literature, music and science. Her illustrations are featured in the poetry anthology, The King with No Kingdom, published December 2013.
- Author(s)Ili Snyder
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.