All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of Phonics Bug - the first Phonics programme to bring together research-based teaching methods with 100% decodable books, CBeebies video, and an online reading world to give today's children a firm, fun foundation in Phonics. In this book for Phonics Phase 3: Hair can be long, short, thick or thin. What does your hair look like? This book includes the following words: all, was. This title was originally published as part of Rigby Star Phonics.
- Author(s)Emma Lynch
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitlePhonics Bug
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight64 g
- Width161 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.