All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this captivating investigation, UFO researcher Bill Chalker sheds light on a little-kwn controversy of profound implications: an encounter with aliens that seems to have yielded extraordinary evidence. At the heart of the story is Peter Khoury, who claims to have encountered 'alien' females. HIs tale night have been easily dismissed if it weren't for the fact that Khoury produced evidence of the fact: specifically, wisps of hair. The blonde samples have been labelled 'Nordic', but extensive DNA testing has suggested conclusions that are far from simple. Indeed, they seem to be a 'hybrid' whose existence points to advanced DNA techniques and amalies. Is it just coincidental that Kary Mullis, the Nobel laureate whose work enabled DNA profiling, has reported his own 'missing time' episode and encounter with a strange entity? As Chalker takes us deeper into this enthralling mystery, his assiduous research and scientific revelations make for a unique, groundbreaking probe into the bizarre possibility of alien abduction. As chilling as it is compelling, HAIR OF THE ALIEN inspires new insights into our very origins and place in the universe.
- Author BiographyBill Chalker is a leading UFO researcher based in Sydney, Australia, with a background in chemistry and mathematics. He has contributed to such publications as Rolling Stone and Reader's Digest, and has written a book, The OZ Files, about the Australian UFO story.
- Author(s)Bill Chalker
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2005
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note8 pg 4-c insert
- Weight340 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.