Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPUBLISHERS WEEKLY STARRED REVIEW: The third book in the Tales of Imperfection series from Turner (This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store, Mommy Had a Little Flask), a mother of two from Idaho, provides ather hilarious account of parenthood. A self-admitted neat freak, the author details the important distinctions between paper towels and dishcloths, and wishes she could conduct a class highlighting these differences and then create a test with various scenarios. Also a lover of travel, she signs up for HomeExchange.com - a house-swapping service - in hopes of a family holiday to an exotic locale, while pondering the headline Idaho: Just Like New York, Only Different. With her characteristic good-spirited, self-deprecating humor, Turner describes taking her kids to a children's art camp on the Jersey Shore and surviving a back-to-school night ice cream unsocial. Well paced, entertaining, and full of endearing stories on parenting, this new addition to Turner's popular series will leave readers looking forward to the next installment. BOOK DESCRIPTION: In the latest laugh-out-loud confessional from A.K. Turner's Tales of Imperfection series, the author relates her adventures on the Jersey Shore, at an Idaho drag show with her in-laws, and surviving the perils of an elementary school ice-cream social with equal parts wit and heart. The laughter pairs well with two parts cocktail. Empty bladder before reading. -Laurie Notaro, New York Times bestselling author of The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club It's rare for a writer to actually make me laugh out loud, but A.K. Turner does just that. -Robin O'Bryant, New York Times bestselling author of Ketchup Is a Vegetable and Other Lies Moms Tell Themselves I laughed out loud at Mommy Had a Little Flask, but make mistake, this book is equally heartfelt and humorous as A.K. Turner delves into all the wonders, challenges and horrifying playground moments of parenting - the most extreme sport there is. -Cameron Morfit, Sports Illustrated A.K. Turner is always hilarious, and she doesn't disappoint. -Jen Mann, New York Times bestselling author of People I Want to Punch in the Throat The thing that I can't get over with A.K. Turner is that she is endlessly fresh. Funny, always, but fresh, sweet funny that keeps me coming back again and again...and craving more. Always can't wait to read her latest. -Meredith Spidel, The Mom of the Year A.K. Turner can turn even the simplest family story into a rollicking, outrageous, hilarious adventure. Buckle up! -Michelle Newman, You're My Favorite Today, contributor to the bestselling humor anthologies I Just Want to Pee Alone and I Just Want to Be Alone, and Community Contributor at Entertainment Weekly A.K. Turner is the best friend that we dream of having: someone who is smart and eloquent and doesn't take herself or her life too seriously. That is what makes all of her books so fabulous, you can't help but envision yourself right alongside of her, cheering her on, laughing out loud and thanking your lucky stars that you have her in your life. -Lynn Morrison, The Nomad Mom Diary, Circle of Moms Top 25 Funny Bloggers, Circle of Moms Top 25 European Bloggers, and contributor to BLUNTmoms and The Huffington Post A.K. Turner's writing manages to be both hilarious and heartfelt at the same time. When I read her words, I find myself laughing to the point of tears one minute and then crying real tears the next. It's writing that makes you feel something. Something real and deep and honest. Which is how writing should be. -Deva Dalporto, My Life Suckers
- Author BiographyA.K. Turner is the NY Times bestselling author of This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store, Mommy Had a Little Flask, and Hair of the Corn Dog. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Boise, Idaho, where she occasionally still dreams of one day being a Secret Agent. Learn more at AKTurner.com.
- Author(s)A K Turner
- PublisherFever Streak Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFever Streak Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.