Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of Bad Hair and Big Hair, when we all had a laugh at some hair-raising barnets, w it's the turn of the hairdresser shops themselves. Hairdressers all want to get their hands on the top of your head. But when it comes to the name above the door, what were they thinking of? Photographer Charles Glover has travelled the country, high and low, to find the, er, cream of the crop!
- Author BiographyCharles Glover is a photographer who specialises in portraits and taking photographs of hairdressers with funny names. He lives in London and this is his first book.
- Author(s)Charles Glover
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.