All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to cut and style your family's hair, but don't kw where to begin? This easy-to-follow guide shows you how to get salon- or barbershop-quality results on all types of hair - long, short, straight, curly, or kinky. You'll discover how to care for your tools and maintain a haircut while you trim big dollars off your budget.
- Author BiographyJ. Elaine Spear is a Contributing Editor for the magazines DaySpa, Today's Image, Beauty Store Business, and Salon News. She owned and operated a multimillion-dollar salon and day spa for 15 years.
- Author(s)J.E. Geary
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2002
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.