All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColorful. Warm. Friendly. Welcome to Haiti! In this bright, exciting book, young readers will travel to this amazing country without ever leaving their homes or classrooms. During their journey, they will learn all about Haiti's cities, food, holidays, music, and wildlife. They'll even learn how to speak a few words in French and Creole! This 32-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. The engaging text, bold design, and stunning photos are sure to capture children's interest.
- Author(s)Joyce L Markovics
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCountries We Come from
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.