All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a short introduction to Haitian Creole grammar, commonsense phonetic pronunciation for Creole and English and modern, up-to-date entries in a concise format.
- Author BiographyCharmant Theodore has taught Haitian Creole at the University of Florida, is a Creole judicial interpreter in Florida, and has extensive translation experience. A native of Haiti, Theodore resides in Florida.
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- LanguageEnglish & Haitian Creole
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleHippocrene Concise Dictionaries S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note8000 entries
- Weight220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCharmant Theodore
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.