All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHal's latest book is a MUST read! Every once in a while a book comes along with such commonsense and easy-to-comprehend sales techniques. This is that book! -Len Komoroski, president, Cleveland Cavaliers Hal has condensed a lifetime of sales success into a book that is fun to read and easy to digest. It is a -nsense, practical guide to driving up sales in any industry. -Gerhard Gschwandtner, publisher and founder, Selling Power magazine There are hundreds of books about sales, but how many of them have actually helped anyone become a better salesperson? HAL BECKER'S ULTIMATE SALES BOOK is a sales book and sales training course rolled into one, written by Xerox's former number-one U.S. salesperson and one of America's top sales trainers. It contains a wealth of practical information that many seasoned salespeople have forgotten.and which new salespeople need to master. It includes action steps to help you develop unique and proven selling methods, set goals, list prospects and even discover your own ways to answer objections. Plus targeted quizzes at the end of each chapter to hone your skills.
- Author BiographyHal Becker conducts seminars or consults for more than 140 organisations a year, including IBM, Disney, United Airlines, AT&T and hundreds of other companies and associations. He has been featured in publications including the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Inc Magazine and hundreds of newspapers and radio/TV stations around the world.
- Author(s)Hal Becker,Nancy Traum
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.